Independent Long Term Care Insurance Agent
Company: Solutions for Long Term
Licensed in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana
- LTC Insurance Specialist since 1996
- CLTC: Certified in Long Term Care, Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc.
- Experience in marketing and admissions for Nursing Homes and Assisted Living facilities
- MHA: Masters degree in Hospital and Health Administration, post-graduate program at Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH (concentration in Long Term Care Administration)
- BS in Medical Records Administration, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- Regional Field Trainer - LTC Insurance for local agents
- Member, Cincinnati Senior Connection
- Member, American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance
- Moderator, University of Cincinnati OLLI Program (community education on boomer and older adult issues)
- Past President of Women in Insurance and Financial Services (WIFS), Cincinnati Chapter
- Partnership Certified in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana
- Attendee, 2010 National LTCI Worksite and Combo Products Conference, Phyllis Shelton
- Ohio LTC Individual Insurance Sales: In Top 7 in State, American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance, 2010 Sourcebook
. . . and, among other claimants, Karen has a 92-year mother currently receiving LTC benefits from the policy she sold to her 13 years prior.
Contracted by: Long-Term Care Resources, a leading independent LTC distributor in the U.S.
LTCR specializes in marketing LTC insurance through partnering with organizations such as professional associations, alumni groups, and small businesses. LTCR is the endorsed LTC provider for over 400 affinity organizations. This distributor only contracts with dedicated, successful and experienced LTC agents